[Artemisia] Feast Reservations for Quest for the Roses

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Sat May 14 13:25:22 CDT 2005

Greetings unto the populace of Artemisia,

Quest for the Roses is less than two weeks away (Memorial Day weekend).  The
long range forecast (for the moment) calls for "no rain."  One of the major
activities of the event will be the five remove Feast on the Green Saturday
night. There are still slots available for the feast, deadline for feast
reservations has been extended to May 17, 2005. The number of reservations
received by this date will determine the amount of food we purchase.  If you
cannot get your money to Lord Grifon by the deadline, please extend your
desire to attend the feast so we may have a count for food purchase.  The
Quest for the Roses Web site
[http://www.freewebz.com/gryphonslair/quest/feast.htm] has full information
on the feast including a list of individuals with feast reservations.

We look forward to seeing you there and anticipate fun for all.

Yours in Service
Master Corwin Breemore