[Artemisia] Fw: [arnhold] Day of the Hunt cancelled eq. activities

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu May 19 13:26:55 CDT 2005

Those of you still coming from out of town, call me. I'll arrange for a
trail ride on the desert.
Yasmeena

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html