[Artemisia] Velma

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Tue May 31 20:33:18 CDT 2005

I bought some ankle/wrist weights at Wal-mart a while back that were adjustable. They have pouches that you can slip small weighted bags into and you can go up to 3 pounds. They are quite nice if you only want or need just a small amount of weight. You can also distribute the weight evenly around your ankle or wrist to where ever it is most comfortable. Good luck and best wishes!

Helen Might de Gunthorpe