[Artemisia] begging a boon

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Nov 3 17:32:24 CST 2005

Greetings, all.
I would like to humbly request that the good, gentle people of Artemisia think wisely about posts they put out here in the ether regarding the sanctions against Duke Ibrahim by the BoD.  It is best to contact those directly involved, namely Brahim.

Brahim may be reached via email at
qadibrahim at yahoo.com

He has a very busy work schedule, and may take some time to respond.

Go to the source if you want to talk about it.  If you are unwilling to do so, I would ask you to consider the wisdom of making your feelings public.  I hope you will have the courtesy to not make things worse for Brahim.

Speaking on my own without consulting anyone,
Thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach