[Artemisia] In praise of Math the Fish...

Tim Brunson simply_tim at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 07:14:18 CST 2005

Well now, that is news!

I guess I'd better put down January 7 as a day to plan
nothing else. I wouldn't miss that for the world!

Thomas Foxhall
Long standing member of the Math fan club.

--- Jean-Richard deHolloway <armorbug1 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Let it be known that on Saturday night, in the
> Barony
>  of Gryphon's Lair, at closing court of Collegium,
> did
>  Their Majesties of this grand Kingdom of Artemisia,
>  send forth to vigil, in contemplation of
> knighthood,
>  His Lordship Math the Fish.  At the upcoming 12th
>  Night celebration in Gryhpon's Lair, His Lordship
> will
>  once more stand before Their Majesties to answer
> "Yea"
>  or "Nay" to Their most generous invitation of
>  elevation to the Peerage.  Vivat to His Lordship!
>   Vivat to Their Majesties.  And VIVAT to this great
>  Kingdom of Artemisia!
>

> "Here I stand.  Here I remain."

That which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

"It's just an operating system, not a religion" - John Gowin