[Artemisia] so then I took the honey-coated cooper and rolled it in salt...

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Tue Apr 4 22:37:30 CDT 2006

So who else is entering, huh? huh?  Anyone gonna to try to out do me
in the Sage cover department?  Remember, it's gotta be a period art
style (this is kingdom A&S, after all...so it's gotta be period to
beat me) but if you beat me, then I feed you really yummy stuff to
take home (and I'm a GOOD medieval cook - everything I do is yummy
yummy yummy...!)

So we're happily corroding copper here at the Tuxer Haus and as soon
as I'm done rolling my honey-coated copper in salt, I'll be stuffing
the gum amonniac into some nylons (cheaper than cheesecloth) and
setting that out to soak, and then...

There's probably not time to do a batch of wax and turpentine tonight
before bed...  ***SIGH***  It's so hard being an arts nerd.  So many
projects, so little time...

So which one of you folks is going to show up and bury me with your
totally spiff entries (and your killer Sage art)???

Remember, you don't have to make the run for champion to enter
something, like a Sage cover.  You can enter single categories and no
one will think the less of you for it.  There are awards for taking
single categories too.  The more entries, the more fun!

ttfn
Therasia
looking forward to being beaten in Kingdom A&S