[Artemisia] so then I took the honey-coated cooper and rolled it insalt...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 5 00:20:53 CDT 2006

You DO know, don't you, that your subject line mentions a honey-coated
*cooper*? I wasn't aware that Mr. Therasia had taken up barrel-making,
although there are some Roman recipes for dates *koff* rolled in honey, and
there's salt involved as well....
This arts nerd has been busy chopping veggies all evening for the soup
that's going to be served at Crown Tourney on Saturday....
Oh, and I'm eating a lovely piece of marzipan that Mst. Annys brought home
for me, all the way from East Kingdom.  Somehow, the fact that it's shaped
like a lemon and colored like a lemon and tastes of almond is really making
my brain fuzzy.....
--Maire