[Artemisia] dumb embroidery question

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 08:20:01 CDT 2006

They are all different stitches.  you may want to check out:

 http://www.embroiderersguild.com/stitch/stitches/index.html

 And if it's possible I would LOVE to see the pics you have for Ottoman Turk attire! Pretty Please????

 Ashe'el
 *if there's anything else I can help you with, just email me!!!*

Reuben and Arwen <reuben_arwen at yahoo.com> wrote:I'm not the hand sewing type, so please don't laugh too hard! :) Are a button hole stitch, blanket stitch, and self-couching all the same thing? I'm trying to find a decorative edging stitch for a late period Ottoman gomlek. I have documentation for the self-couching, but no detailed pic of the actual stitch and the stuff I do have detailed pics for is way out of my league. Thanks in advance, Esther/Arwen

  P.S. The reign of T -N- T should be a BLAST!  Congrats to both new RHs :)