[Artemisia] August Fiber Workshop in Gryphon's Lair

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Wed Aug 2 21:43:38 CDT 2006

Gryphon's Lair Fiber Workshop
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2006
Time: Come as early as 10:00 a.m. and stay till you want to quit

Rather than the normal "we'll do anything with fiber day" we're going to
have a specific activity: making baskets!  Those who want to do fiber stuff
are still welcome to come and enjoy the company, we'll even let you sit with
us in the shade under the easy-up with your feet in the kids pool (where the
reed for the baskets will be).

As always: no children please.  If they are old enough and interested enough
to participate in the workshop without constant supervision, then they are
welcome.

Sponsored by THL Marisa nic Griogar and the ever fiber ready Lady Mom (THL
Eneas MacConcarrigy).

Location:
597 West 1750 North
Clinton, Utah