[Artemisia] FW: Re: [society_youth_forum] Fw: [BoffersCaid] Warning notice (unverified)

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 16:44:41 CDT 2006

Below is a message posted to the society youth forum. It may serve as a reminder to those of us that bring our children to fighter practice that we need to talk to them about talking to strangers and giving them personal information.

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo