[Artemisia] Heraldic Reporting

Golden Wing Herald sageherald at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 06:54:16 CDT 2006

Sorry for any cross posting doubles, but feel the ned to get his one out to everyone

  As of right now, the 26th of August, 2006, 6:51 am MST, I have only received four (4) reports for the entire Kingdom.  In no certain order they are:

  Crystal Crags
  Arrow's Flight
  Sentinal's Keep
  Bronzehelm

  Hopefullysome were lost in in cyber space and just need to be resent.  I am postponing my report for 24 hours to recive any resends or late reports.

  Thank you for your help in this matter

  In Service,
  Ambrosios Hellinikos
  Sage Herald, Kingdom of Artemisia