[Artemisia] ISO Fernando

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Dec 1 16:32:13 CST 2006

Thank you and the others who have replied for your notes. I will be in
town (Gryphon's Lair till Friday, then Loch Salann) only until Winter
Solstice and will be leaving Sunday afternoon. He seemed to feel it was
possible we might see one another at Loch Salann Winter Solstice but I
understand that he must come and go at the whim of Uncle Sam.

Christian Doré