[Artemisia] Song...

Kimi Singson kimisuejoia at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 18:07:32 CST 2006

This thread is starting to remind me of a Billy Joel song...."They say there's a heaven for those who will waitSome say it's better but I say it ain'tI'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saintsthe Sinners are much more fun..." Name that song, and you get a candy bar.~thea -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Only the good die young... Except there are several (saints mentioned in this ongoing thread even) who have disproved this theory.
:D
Sofi the Crabby