[Artemisia] RE:Saints 'n Sinners and Solstice

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:06:57 CST 2006

Maitresse Tangl now attempts to dissuade me:

>>The trouble, of course, is that many of the youth who'd be most eager to
>>pin an evil count are >>at least three feet shorter than Morgan. He may
>>well end up wearing his wings quite a bit lower >>than his shoulder
>>blades--say, on the end of his spine.
>
>But, that's where his tail starts. That would be ouchy!

Oh, please. Evil Overloads just *live* for pain.

And I do happen to have a set of devil's horns and tail in my personal
inventory....

Der kinder will be using velcro on the angel wings instead of pins. I
wouldn't want the former Demon Queen of Artemisia turning her wrath on me
for snagging her husband's handmade hose.

I've debated adding a tinsel halo, but it would likely get lost in the folds
of his spiffy chaperon.

AdP
who notices that
His Wickedness has gone