[Artemisia] Regarding the Charter of the Minstrels' Guild of Arrows' Flight

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:30:07 CST 2006

On 12/8/06, rayzentz at aim.com <rayzentz at aim.com> wrote:
>  Thanks for the info.   I was not aware of that.   I did send it again, and it is apparently being reviewed by the list master(?), 'cause it was too big.   I will bring copies to Solstice, if you are interested.
>
> Padruig

No it is not, unless one of the other list moderators has nothing
better to do. What you received was an automated response.

I long ago gave up trying to review all of the 'post requires
approval' notices. The vast majority are cold postings from throw-away
spam accounts; it's not worthwhile digging through  hundreds and
hundreds (really) of such messages looking for the rare one from
someone with an on-topic message who cannot be bothered to join the
list before posting, or for the individual with the post that is too
large for the system to handle and who cannot find somewhere on the
web to store it and just post a link to the location instead.

The Shire of Arrow's Flight has a website; create a page there for the
charter and announce the location when you are ready for folks to take
a look.

--
yumitori

Not all who wander are lost,
http://www.geocaching.com/

Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php