[Artemisia] Well here we are in the news again.

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 21:15:22 CST 2006

I've been discussing this on another group. We were discussing what about prop weapons in plays, it was brought up by someone that it makes about as much sense to ban those.

  My comment is that if it is ZERO tolerance of weapons...even in pictures, then take the gun away from the mascot also.  Zero should mean zero.
  You can't have it both ways.

  Lady Syeira
JRoss007 at aol.com wrote:

Here we are again. With an administrator with no common sense.

_http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/mom-sues-over-rejection-of-yearbook/2
0061213100409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001_