[Artemisia] Richard 3

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon Dec 18 19:12:27 CST 2006

Someone asked about sources on Richard Plantagenet, aka Richard the Third.
I just finished a very good book on the subject titled (appropriately),
_Richard the Third_ by Paul Murray Kendall.  It is extensively researched,
and I suspect that Sharon Kay Penman used it as one of her sources for Sunne
in Spendor.  The book was published by W.W. Norton and Company, Inc.
ISBN0-393-00785-5.  For a scholarly book, it is fairly easy to read and not
get bored.

If you're interested in this part of history, it's well worth looking for.

Good luck!

Alan