[Artemisia] Kind of OT - but funny

M'lord Ambrosios Hellinikos ambrosios at crystalcrags.org
Sun Dec 24 02:29:02 CST 2006

OK folks, like it says, kind of OT - but funny - so bear with me.  With
Tangle mom's passing, maybe this will bring a small smile to Tangle in her
time of loss - had this idea for a couple weeks, finally sat down abd
filked it - if u don't understand it all, consult ur local herald - if u
don't have one, get one - most of us have had consults like this at least
once...........

To the tune of "Santa Baby"

Tangl Baby, slip in a sable blasted tree, For me.
I’ll treat you like a  good girl, Tangl baby,
so hurry with my submit tonight.
Tangl baby, a semy of mullets too,
Light blue.
Draw it up for me dear,
Tangl baby, so hurry with my submit tonight.
Think of all the fun I've missed,
with no device registered I could list,
Next year just won’t be as good,
If you don’t check off my heraldic list,
Tangl baby, I wanna fret,
And really let‘s make it red,
I’ve been thinking all year,
Tangl baby, so hurry with my submit  tonight.
Tangl baby, there's one thing I really do need,
Quarterly
Or should I go gyronney,
Tangl baby, so hurry with my submit tonight.
Tangl baby, and fill it out in triplicates,
And check.
Sign your 'X' on the line,
Tangl baby, and hurry with my submit tonight.
Come and add a charge or four,
A sword in Argent and a goblet, Or,
I really do want in  gules,
Go ahead and add a bird or two,
Tangl baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
Roundels chevronny,
Tangl baby, so hurry with my submit tonight,
Hurry with my submit tonight,
Hurry, tonight.

In Service, and now running for cover

Ambrose