[Artemisia] Rapier Seminar - Any interest?

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 10:59:21 CST 2006

Would this be an Arn Hold site location? And if so other questions come to
mind...Lodging/crash space?, indoor/outdoor location?, and how much later
this year...as in what potential month? I have about 3-4 rapier interested
people that I would personally sponsor to attend.

Ely of Silver Oak

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!