[Artemisia] Rapier Seminar - Any interest?

Marten van Rosenveldt kendofencer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 10:42:33 CST 2006

Mistress Yaasamiina has suggested that I repost the following and this time include the Artemesia usegroup.

  "One can never get enough coaching from those who are the masters, either in the SCA or modern world. May I suggest you post this to the kingdom e-list:
artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org

FYI, I think I have a perfect site in mind for this.
Yaasamiina