[Artemisia] Re: RE: We need some banners...

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Tue Feb 28 10:22:54 CST 2006

>>The archery banners (should have) traveled with the Archer General office.
>>At last check we had two of them.
>>
>>-Braden
>>
>Not in my custody at the current time.  Might have been left in
>previous office holders.
>
>Owen
>Kingdom AG

Tis true, they should have traveled to be with Owen.... alas it's quite possible the two previously mentioned banners
still may be in my custody. One being light and silky, mostly blue with the 4 principles devices on it. The other
being a heavier banner with arrows facing both directions in a single row down the banner, principle colors made of.

But, those are previous Estrella banners and not for this Estrella just past. There should have been new banners made
up for it. I have offered my humble abilites to TRM to that end, if they will have it.

Owen, I will search my garage and storage unit for the afore mentioned banners.... since I'm moving (only a couple of
miles)... I kinda have to do it ;) I suspect I may find them. If I do, I will get them to you post haste.

Apologies All,
Godwin