[Artemisia] All points bulletin stolen Loch Salann regalia

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 21:46:50 CST 2006

Are there, or will there be photographs of the stolen items on a website so they can be more easily identified?

  Auraelia

ravenmacleod at comcast.net wrote:

All gentle words put aside I speak plainly.

Between the hours of 12:00 midnight and this morning their excellencies of Loch Salann’s garage and vehicles were broken into. Ulrich and Rachel, glen and Laura Vansteeter have had the following items stolen from their home.

The Loch Salann baronial coronets.
The Loch Salann baronial scepter
The new award medailions for Loch Salann
Ulrich’s chain of estate
Rachel’s plaque belt
Other assorted jewelry
Some daggers

Please watch for these items on E-bay and in your local pawnshops and report if you happen to see any of these items.

Yours,
--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

Por Roi et Amore Artemisia Glorianna

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo