[Artemisia] Estrella War C&I Competition

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed Jan 11 09:25:38 CST 2006

Hey guys!
Now is the time... If you have not prepared an entry for the Estrella War point competition in single page calligraphy and illumination, it is not too late to do so.

If you have prepared a calligraphy and illumination entry with documentation and will be unable to attend the war, please let me know. I will be happy to take responsibility for transporting your entry and making sure it is displayed, but you need to let me know ASAP so we can make arrangements for delivery.

Thanks, everyone!
~thea

Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
Kingdom of Artemisia

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach