[Artemisia] Preserving My Hands

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Fri Jan 13 20:19:24 CST 2006

I actually use the hand-eze gloves at work. I got them to help prevent
carpultunnel. I spend most of the day typing and  get sore wrists if I do
not use them. The ones I use are very flexible and leave all the fingers
free. I have also used them when I embroider. They do seem to help. The only
drawback I have found is after several hours your hands can get a bit
sweaty. But I consider that a very small price to pay to alleviate pain.

Baroness Antoinette