[Artemisia] Queen Elizabeth I Exhibit

Brecca Waite brattboy at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:35:13 CST 2006

There really isn't much to see at the Exhibit.  A few of us have gone to see it.  It's main attractions already have past.  There was a nice discussion about literature in the last days of Elizabeth. Viewings of Elizabeth I based movies.  Punch and Judy show case.  And a night of Elizabeth based poetry readings.  I'm not sure if they have anything else listed as events, but when we went to the discussion that is all they had listed.  It was a nice night.

 Ashe'el