[Artemisia] Midwest Tents?

ryan Weaver anvildragon62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 10:19:49 CDT 2006

Hello,

  I have a 14' round from midwest.

  Downsides:
  You have to either add in (and pay extra shipping) on the pole ropes and tent stakes.  I made my own.
  The colors have sunfaded very quickly.
  Must have AT LEAST two people to set up.
  Walls don't lift up for ventiliation.

  Upsides:
  Seams and stitching are excellent
  The eyelets are excellent quality.
  The center eyelet for the pole is VERY well built.
  Sheds water very well.
  Very good value for the money.
  Door ties are very good quality.
  Takes high winds very well.
  Good customer service.

  Hope that helps.

Adrian

Ellisif in Sleggja <elsbet1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings unto the noble populace of Artemisia:

My Lord Husband and I are considering purchasing a pavillion from Midwest Tents. Has anyone on this list puchased a tent or pavillion from this company, and can provide either a positive or negative reference for them?

Thanks,

Lady Ellisif
Arrows' Flight