[Artemisia] Uprising question

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Wed Jun 14 20:52:51 CDT 2006

Greetings,
While I only caught the very end of Children's Court,  my teenage daughters
reported they enjoyed watching it (except for being embarrassed by the
antics of the "child herald"  their brother - but that is a sibling issue -
insert wry smile).

I think its a great idea to have a court just for children where they can
learn courtly graces and receive attention in a positive atmosphere. It also
provided an avenue where His Highness can freely do the Hokey Pokey.  I have
seen, during my time  in the SCA a move towards including our children that
gets stronger. This I think is a good thing. (tm)   I particularly like that
most often I hear children referred to as "children" not "smalls" (that is
you underwear). Vivat to the organizers of the Children's Court.

YIS,
KyneWynn