[Artemisia] re: Bronwyn's Slavage

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Thu Jun 15 13:04:31 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com>
To: <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Re: Youth Court & Activities at Uprising

> Lady Ellisif kindly identified:
> >
> >   Lady Bronwyn y Cardigan, Youth Minister Supreme-- Arrows' Flight
> >   m'lord John the Rat, child herald of infamy --- Arrows' Flight
> >   m'lady Katie, one of Bronwyn's "slaves"  --Arrows' Flight   m'lady
> >Jamie, another of Bronwyn's "slaves" --Arrows' Flight
>
> Thank you for that.

It has come out,  I really do have children that old;  (for many years no
one would believe me.)  -- Therefore, I publicly lay claim to m'lady Katie,
m'lady Jaimie, and m'lord John (but I'm hoping to change the "Rat" part --
mother veto power).   I haven't been to Uprising in several years due to an
acute attack of mundania -- It was so wonderful to visit with old friends
and meet new ones.  My home group, Arrows' Flight rocks, they serve the
Kingdom and take such good care of me and mine,  and I thank you all. It's
nice to be able to come out again and play.

As Ever,
Lady KyneWynn the Kind
(until she picks up her sword) of the Shire of Arrows' Flight