[Artemisia] Parking lot Bribery

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 22:34:24 CDT 2006

Answer to that is simple.  SEND IN YOUR CHECK FOR RESERVATION.  Baroness Rachel and myself, were paid reservations number 7 and 8 and we got a nice close spot.  HEHEHE  Think the early birds who pay in advance should continue to get the close spots.  Maybe encourage people to get the money in.

  Tor Von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

lady petronilla <lady_petronilla at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Can you be bribed for a closer parking spot? And what is the going rate.
Pet

Lynette Stumpp
wrote:
Thanks for all of the feedback on the Children's Court question. I do believe it will be a permanent part of Uprising in the future.

There was something else new we tried this year that we would like feedback on. This was the assigned parking. From our point of view, it seemed to work out pretty well. We did not have anywhere near the problems and headaches we have had in years past. We have already been kicking around a couple of possible changes to improve the assigned parking for next year. We would like to hear from all of you about what you thought of it, if you liked it, if you have any suggestions to make it better, etc. If you do not wish to post your reply publicly you can e-mail me privately at pandabr at srv.net

Thank you,

Baroness Antoinette
Barony of One Thousand Eyes

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery