[Artemisia] Lost at Uprising - anyone find?

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 16:52:19 CDT 2006

Greetings,
  Many good folks helped out at the event, including moving around the Arn Hold thrones for the various functions.  I am missing an item that had been sitting on the throne table for most of the event.  it took us till now to fully unpack but this item is nowhere to be found.  So perhaps someone found this?  I hope I hope!

  I am missing a smallish blue fabric draw sting back that contains: blond wood lucette tool with handle, ball of purple crochet thread about the size of a tennis ball, and a silver metallic crochet hook I think size D.  If you know the where abouts of this item please contact me.
  Fondly,
  Dame Rachel Ravenlock
  Baroness of Arn Hold
  email: damethaya(at)yahoo(dot)com
  cell: 208-870-7322

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery