[Artemisia] Lost at Uprising - anyone find?

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 06:18:00 CDT 2006

Greetings your Excellency,

   I along with several members of the baronial gaurd of Sentinls' Keep had
a hand several times in moving the various thrones from the main pavilion
over to the royal. Queens tea, kids court etc...
I do not recall at the time that they were moved of seeing said item... I
will ask the guardsman who helped if they recall seeing it and if they do,
mayhap were it was placed.
   There were a few other gentles who helped us move the thrones, one was a
Master of the Pelican, the name escapes me... I would encourage all those
who helped to please wrack your brains and lets see if we cannot help this
fine Baroness recover her lost goods.

In Service,
Cormac mac Ruadri'
Champion of Sentinels' Keep
Captain of the Guard
Man at Arms to his Excellency Sir Uggedei