[Artemisia] HG John & HE Symonne de Clare need our hel

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:54:23 CDT 2006

I have at this very moment on the phone an individual in TX that says he
just picked up John & Simone's cloaks, device and a few other items at an
estate sale!!!!

How he got my Number, I'm not sure, but if anyone is on and can get Their
Excellencies to call me ASAP I'll get this good gentles contact info to
them.

I'm heading to the archives to see if I can find any contact info for Their
Excellencies there.

Hate putting my phone # out here, but here it is:  208-658-1943.

Thanks!
Lady Freydis

On 6/26/06, Michelle Ferguson <sine_fergusson at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I received this email from my former group's list. Perhaps someone does
have the pictures to help. There is an email at the end.

>  --
>
> Greetings to all I am posting this on behalf of my Knight His Grace John
de Clair and his Lady Her Excellence Simone de Clair, who until recently
were from Artemisia then of Atenveldt and now they have moved to Texas. As
such in the parking lot of their apartments they had parked a trailer in
which of every ounce of their SCA Belongings from tents to armor to coronets
to garb of everything they ever bought made or had been given from friends
and family was stored in this trailer.

>  It was stolen a few nights after they had gotten their apartments. If any
of you know of my Knight and his lady and happen to have pictures of their
encampment, tent, of them in their garb, etc etc etc they have asked to have
these pictures emailed to them at wingnutjohn at yahoo.com

>  Please if you can help out My knight and his lady would greatly
appreciate it. and if you could repost this message anywhere else or in any
email to anyone else that may have know them I would appreciate it as much
as they would. thank you for your time and your help