[Artemisia] All points bulletin stolen Loch Salann regalia

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Thu Mar 2 21:53:38 CST 2006

Hiya Handsome!

You have the wrong Raven, I'm the female Raven, the archer, originally =
from
Arrow's Flight.  You're after the male Raven (MacLeod), also originally =
from
Arrow's Flight, (I think).   I haven't seen you since Uprising in 96 (or
thereabout), shortly after I left Utah.  Damn, that's a long time.  I'm =
in
Seattle now, where are you?   I've missed you guys, how are you and =
Julie?
Tell her hello for me,

Raven DuLoche=20

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces+ravenduloche=3Dfaewood.org at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces+ravenduloche=3Dfaewood.org at lists.gallowglass.or=
g] On
Behalf Of John and Julie Neil
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:20 PM
To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] All points bulletin stolen Loch Salann regalia

Raven
  =20
  Could you send me a photo of the septer.  No I have not seen it just =
need
a photo.
  =20
  Thank you
  Viscount Sir Thomas

ravenmacleod at comcast.net wrote:
 =20
All gentle words put aside I speak plainly.

Between the hours of 12:00 midnight and this morning their excellencies =
of
Loch Salann=92s garage and vehicles were broken into. Ulrich and Rachel, =
glen
and Laura Vansteeter have had the following items stolen from their =
home.

The Loch Salann baronial coronets.
The Loch Salann baronial scepter
The new award medailions for Loch Salann Ulrich=92s chain of estate =
Rachel=92s
plaque belt Other assorted jewelry Some daggers

Please watch for these items on E-bay and in your local pawnshops and =
report
if you happen to see any of these items.

Yours,
--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal=20

Por Roi et Amore Artemisia Glorianna=20

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so
wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

	=09