[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Mar 23 09:24:27 CST 2006

I believe that the August collegium *replaces* the November event.  The idea is to be able to have more variety of classes because it can be a multiple day outdoor event hopefully at a site with equestrian and fighting areas.

Speaking of which, if you have a site in your area, I bet Their Majesties and Her Grace Albreda would love to have bids for this event before Convocation at the end of April! *hint*

~thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach

 --- On Wed 03/22, Caointiarn < caointiarn1 at bresnan.net > wrote:

 What about the Nov Arts & Sciences gig?  I understand the Collegium will be in August.  Or are things being re-done?  Constance only gets to be Champion for 6 months?  Bummer.
Caointiarn  {who isn't ready for another "go" at the collar YET  ;*>