[Artemisia] RE: [LochSalann] Fibers (for spinning) for sale at Defender's

Ellen Stavash estavash at msn.com
Thu Mar 23 20:23:30 CST 2006

Now that I have time to write, I have a few things to add to this--- First,
the "several" bags of fiber are really quite a lot... it's about half my
entire fiber stash.  Most of it is wool, but there are some bits of alpaca,
silk, etc. in the mix. Some of it is carded and ready to spin, much of it is
uncarded, but it is all washed.  There's plenty of lovely natural colored
wool, as well as some unusual breeds like Icelandic and Soay, and some
high-end dyed top.  I'm selling all of it at a discount, and most for a very
small fraction of what I paid for it, simply because I won't have room for
it down here in Caid.

Happy shopping on Saturday, and I miss you all already...

Ellen/Maryam