[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences at Uprising

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Mon Mar 27 13:27:45 CST 2006

Georgia Foster wrote:

> I've offerede to teach First Aid and CPR at Uprising, but the class does
> not show on the offering ... and there were some issues with the site
> when I was trying to register ... SO ... am I registered to teach the
> classes or do I need to try again?

In your case you sent them to me direct, so you don't need to resubmit.

If anyone else reading this sent class information, they are on my
master list. I have not been able to get the descriptions posted to the
webpage as yet. I'm hoping for my first batch this week. :)

Thanks for checking!! :)

Juliana