[Artemisia] Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Tue Mar 28 16:31:33 CST 2006

I have to agree with Sir Conrad, Sir Dan and Morgan.  If a situation arrises
where a *real* threat exists, as in the example Mst. Thea gave, my answer
would be to call the mundane authorities.  Otherwise, I see no reason to
give the BoD more powers than it already has.  I have strong reservations
about imposing sanctions on anyone *accused* but not *convicted* of a crime.
What happed to the presumption of inocent till *proven* guilty?  And IMO the
whole thing is way too vague.  I see more paranoia in feeling the need to
have something like this than in not wanting still more rules and
regulations.

Mst. Gefjon Hrafnardottir