[Artemisia] Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

Spencer Maschek smaschek at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:46:10 CST 2006

So in responce to this Zube, if a person has been convicted of Lewd and
Lascivious behavoir is at an event but does not follow "mundane legal"
procedure and inform the autocrats nor the reigning crown/senechal and some
one finds out and starts a lynch mob because he has acted inappropriatly
toward someone, do we just look the other way because the "local authorties"
should keep better tabs on him?  or do you (meaning event stewards, or
senechal) step in and take care of a possible escalating problem the could
result in people leaving and demanding refunds because you could not verify
that those things wouldn't be a problem by making sure that person was not
allowed to be at events by some type of banishment.

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me to just ignore what could have been
prevented with other means.

Vlads' Lady
Lady Ealusaid inghean Lughaidh