[Artemisia] Youth Boffer Fighting/Marshal

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Wed May 3 12:24:11 CDT 2006

Greeting to all.

I would like to have a Youth Boffer Training class at Loch Salann's fighter
practice tonight. Sorry for the late notice. All those who would like to attend
please come. We will be talking about the rules and what needs to be in them
for our children's safety. I am also looking for people in each Barony and
Shires that would like to be a marshal for the Boffer Program in their area. This
person will be responsible for running Boffer tournaments in their local area
events, reporting to me with the attendance numbers monthly, and teaching the
kids the rules and how to fight safely, also teaching good sportsmanship,
field edict and honor and to have fun. At Uprising this year we will be having a
round table meeting to talk about the boffer program. I will also be teaching
a boffer marshal class so that we can get up to speed on the current rules in
place. These rules are subject to change and are being review by the Earl
Marshal, myself and the Crown. I welcome our new Kingdom Youth Minster and plan to
coordinate with her programs to help our kids learn and grow in the SCA and
learn to love it as much as we do.

In service of the dream
HL Don Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Boffer Marshal