[Artemisia] Youth Arts Champions

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed May 3 09:20:00 CDT 2006

Thanks for looking this up Thea.

Albreda -

If this is a direct quote from the Kingdom Arts and Sciences handbook, what would it take to change the age restriction to include all youth that are eligible for the kingdom youth programs?

I.e. change the wording to  - open to children (use word youth) aged 18 years or younger (instead of 12) or age 5 - 18.

And yes, I know, some of you have 4 year olds ready to compete - give them something to look forward to next year as they 'perfect' their work ;0)

Bethoc