[Artemisia] Youth Arts Champions

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed May 3 10:51:21 CDT 2006

My understanding (correct me if I am wrong) is that the criteria for youth champion are the same for adults except the person must be under 18 years of age.

here are the relevant quotes from section 2 of the Kingdom Arts and Sciences handbook:
"The Children’s category is open to children aged 12 years or younger in any of the Grand Categories.  Any child who enters a Children’s category is ineligible to compete for Kingdom Champion, and competes for Youth Champion only.  However, there are no age restrictions on the Kingdom Champion, and any child who feels comfortable competing in those competitions may do so."

and

"The winner of the Children’s Category, will be declared the Youth Champion in the Kingdom Competition."

So, if there is to be a Youth Champion, youth have to enter the competition.  :)

Hope this helps,
~thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach