[Artemisia] new kingdom A&S champion

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Sun May 7 04:06:58 CDT 2006

It makes me a very happy camper to let you all know that Lady
Beatrice Sidney of the Barony of One Thousand Eyes is our new kingdom
champion of arts and sciences.  If you're currently thinking
something like "WHO???" then let me take two seconds to introduce
Beatrice, a real nice gal who moved here during the last year from
Calontir.  She does late period stuff and is one of those people who
makes sewing look easy, the bum...  Her entries at today's (well,
looking at the time, yesterday's) competition were several garb
things that someone else will have to give you details on, a late
Tudor subtlety with a gaming theme and a research paper on her
efforts to personally research and then experience lenten food
strictures during the entirety of lent this year that would have been
consistent with her persona from Elizabethan England  In the real
world, Lady Beatrice works as a librarian at the university library
at ISU.

ttfn
Therasia