[Artemisia] Queen's Tea and Laurel's Prize Tourney

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 08:37:23 CDT 2006

There are a few things I would like to address:

 1.  If you are planning on bringing food items and such, PLEASE, contact me  (via email or on site).

 2.  I am asking that you add a 3 x 5 card with all ingredents used in the dish. I would like to keep people, with allergies, out of the hospital.

 3.  Since this is going to be a Persian setting I am asking, begging and pleading with anyone who has sitting pillows to, please, let us borrow them.

 4.  We are changing the aspect of the performing arts section of the Laurel's Prize Tourney, instead of performing in the Grand Pavilion we are setting it up during the Queen's Tea.  If you would like to perform please contact her Highness Tianna (nikkipoohead (at) hotmail (dot) com) .

 Any questions and whatnot just contact me.

 Ashe'el
 BLS MoAS

 ashe_el (at) yahoo (dot) com