[Artemisia] NMS and Youth fees

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Fri May 19 12:18:25 CDT 2006

Hi, everyone.  Happy Friday!

I think I was misunderstood in my original post based on the responses you all have been sending.

I specifically said in my request for comments that I think the NMS should ONLY be applied to adult site fees.  There were two separate threads that got blended somehow, and I am not quite sure where.

I don't think that the NMS should be charged to any youth that are paying discounted site fees ever, and according to the BoD it is not supposed to be.

Sorry for the confusion.  I am still interested in comments to my question.

~thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach