[Artemisia] Uprising XX Land Allocation

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 08:27:43 CDT 2006

Hello John,

  I'm the land steward for Arn Hold.  Just in case you need the information.  Tor Von Butterberg, OP, Baron of Arn Hold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com

  Thanks

John Gibson <scjd at poboxes.com> wrote:
  Please everyone look and make sure your group is listed if it should be.
Later tonight I will be putting the final touches on the gate book and land
allocation maps so they can go to press. If there is anything wrong, Please
let me know ASAP so I can get it fixed.
As you can see in the following list, I have it by group, land given, and
then contact for a Land Deputy IF I have such information (based on e-mails
and notes). If your group is not listed, the land assigned is too small,
you know the land deputy and they are not listed...... Please tell me before
I get back to working on this at 5pm this evening.

Uprising XX Land Allocation
Group Sq foot Contact E-mail
Arn Hold 7750
Arrows Flight 7000 Lady Ellisif elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Artemisian Royal 15000 THL Bartholomew bartholomew at coteduciel.org

Bergstadt 8800
1000 Eyes 23000
Brewha House 6800 Cecilia bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Broken Rock 3000 Big John
Bronzehelm 5100
Catelleone 2000
Cote du Ciel 2400 THL Nina nina at oakenstaff.org
Cutlass Cove 6000 Captain Bryce cpt.dmorgen at gmail.com
Darbuka / Outlands 8000
Gryphon's Lair 6500
Hertzwestin 3500 Mistress Anna Elsbeth von Zuberbuhler
House Black Flame 4800 Cheri Davis qeenbytch at yahoo.com
House Hawthorne 1000
House Rikker 5000 Rikker the Grey rikkertg at yahoo.com
Kharra Ginndu 1000
League of York 10000 Duchess Coresandre
Loch Salann 15000 HL Aeschine Larke twadey at hotmail.com
Odd Lots 1000 Malkin Allardsen jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sentinels Keep 7000
Silverkeep 5000 Kristel Nickerson kln at montana.edu
Slaughterhouse 3000
SLUGG 4000 Varia varbear at yahoo.com
Terra Sylva 3600
The Abbey 6600 Viscountess Lynn
Uggs Encampment 7000 Baroness Dierdre
Uprising Guard 5000 Ivar

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War? www.uprisingwar.org

PS, I will post the site maps on the website Sunday after I finish the final
touches on the gate book, which as of right now should be updating the maps.

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery