[Artemisia] baron master pawels service.

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Nov 1 12:11:15 CST 2006

Meant to answer your post earlier, but set it aside to regain some
composure...

Thanks so much for the *not at all lame* description of Master Pawel
service.  I'm not fond of funerals - who is!  But what a nice send off.
Thanks to all of you for the work put in and the honor shown him.  I'm sure
you expressed the feelings of many of us.

Gefjon