[Artemisia] A New Debate - Pay to Play

Toni Jones destiny29us at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 13:08:43 CST 2006

I would like to make a comment on the award subject,
for some people and award is nice and makes you proud
but something that I would enjoy as much or more then
an award is for someone to express some kind of
interest in me as a person and maybe help me extend my
interests into other areas.  I personally think that
maybe if more time was spent with the new people then
maybe they would be a little more encouraged to pay
for a membership, I know that I am a single parent and
sometimes it is not easy to come up with such a small
amount but I do it because I have hope that one day I
will fit in somewhere with someone and will be worth
some of their time.

Thanks,
Bianca