[Artemisia] Regarding Ant Control

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 08:55:37 CST 2006

I have used it in my grass in my yard and never had it affect the yard at
all,

But then, I planted drought-tolerant grasses in my yard, and not hay, so
that may be the difference.  Got into the drought-tolerent grass thing when
I was doing landscaping for a living.  Made better sense than bluegrass in a
desert envorinment.

Never noticed any effect on the weeds that grow in the cracks in the
driveway either, have always had do use chemical specifically prepared to
kill. … but Your Mileage May Vary (ymmv).

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.