[Artemisia] Re: Betting on 14th Century Germans

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri Nov 17 23:11:12 CST 2006

> Hey, better do some checking with the kingdom herald, the
> LoC carries with it a GoA I believe, your Lordship. ;)
I all due respect to Sieg, for I do hold him in high esteem. An excerpt from the Kingdom of Caid's website:
The following awards and orders do not convey arms or precedence:
Vanguard of Honor: given by the sovereign, after consultation with the members of the order, for outstanding honorable and chivalric actions upon the tournament field. The token is an armband of woven black and orange ribbon.
 Legion of Courtesy: given by the consort in recognition of continuing courtesy. The order's badge is: A rose Or barbed and seeded vert. The token is a medallion in the form of a yellow (heraldic) rose, dependant from a blue and white ribbon.

Still, good for you mate. I can't think of another person deservant of such an honor.
Raven MacLeod