[Artemisia] Caidian Awards (was Betting on 14th Century Germans)

Sine Fergusson sine_fergusson at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 15:59:02 CST 2006

While I might not be The Kingdom Herald I can help answer this question.
In reading on the list over the last week and the comment on how some might think the Caidian award "Legion of Courtesy" carys a GoA. Upon looking up the Kingom of Caid Orders and Awards have found the folowing:

The following awards and orders do not convey arms or precedence:

Legion of Courtesy: given by the consort in recognition of continuing courtesy.
The order's badge is: A rose Or barbed and seeded vert.
The token is a medallion in the form of a yellow (heraldic) rose, dependant from a blue and white ribbon.

Still a VERY spiffy award and high honour, but I am sorry to inform it carys no precedence.

p.s The link http://www.eastkingdom.org/awards/caid.html

Lee Barnett <badsquire at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey, better do some checking with the kingdom herald, the LoC carries with it a GoA I believe, your Lordship. ;)

--
Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre
Gryphons Eye Pursuivant, Artemisia

mka: Michelle Ferguson